Here are the website's team, history, contacts... (all dates and times are given in the French timezone, GMT+1 or +2)
The ProgAccess team
- Discuss on Skype (needs a Skype client to be installed)
- Call us on Skype (needs a Skype client to be installed)
Several tasks are automatically executed on the website:
- 21:23 : refreshing the home page's slides;
- 21:28 : member accounts related tasks;
- Bitween 20:12 and 20:21 : sending newsletters.
This website was born on 2015-05-25 named
It has been renamed
ProgAccess33 on 2016-09-19, and finally, its name has been shortened again to became
ProgAccess with the V15.0 on 2017-09-09.
This website comes from the Corentin's desire (a blind high school student) to share his passion and to gather in one place the softwares accessible by blind people and by everybody.
During summer 2018, many changes came: in August, the source code has been published under GNU AGPL license, so the website is a free (libre) software. Later in the same month, the team start translating the site, beginning with Italian, Esperanto, English and Spanish. Michel Such gave the website NVDA-FR to us, and a dedicated website is created for the AccessiKey.
On social networks
Directly on the site
- Subscribe to the newsletter (sent each night bitween 20:12 and 20:21)
- Modifications journal (real-time)
- RSS stream (real-time)
- For developpers: open-data via our API
Our other websites
We are also actively working on other websites: